Shape of Sound is recruiting for a Full-time Speech/Language therapist to become a part of our team in Gibraltar!
• The Speech Therapist is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes: providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation.
• The Speech Therapist will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient’s capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician.
• The Speech Therapist will set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient’s condition and educate patients and families with regards to the plan of care.
• Graduated from an accredited Speech Therapy college program or university
• Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is preferred but not limited to
• Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient centered treatment and care
• Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
• Adhere to scheduled hours and demonstrate professionalism at all times
Type of Contract: Full-Time
Hours: 9AM to 5PM
Pay Range: £16,000 to £18,000
Please share your interest by emailing email@example.com with a copy of your CV and accompanying qualificationsLeave a reply