The Gay Pride Madrid 2023 celebration will feature a variety of shows and events from June 23 to July 2, 2023. The 10-day LGBTIQ+ Pride festival includes talks, activities, performances and music concerts.
The streets and squares of Madrid will be filled with Pride flags to raise visibility for the LGBTIQ+ community through peaceful protest and celebration.
The opening kicks off the Pride festivities on June 28 at 8:30 pm in Plaza Pedro Zerolo. The actors from the movie I’m Loving You Madly will officially start the celebrations this year. The musical performer Blanca Paloma will also perform.
The Pride Parade on July 1 is the largest LGBTIQ+ rights protest in the world. The parade starts at Atocha and ends at Plaza de Colón.
Other events include:
•The Heel Race – a high-heel race on June 29.
•Free concerts from artists like Paulina Rubio, Falete, Ladilla Rusa, Tokischa, Miranda!, Paula Cendejas and Natalia. There will be four main stages: Plaza de Callao, Plaza de Pedro Zerolo, Plaza de España and Plaza del Rey.
The complete program includes:
Plaza de Callao Stage:
- June 28: Show with actors from I’m Loving You Madly and musical performances
- June 29: Shows focused on Portugal and the road to EuroPride 2025
- June 30: Hip hop and R&B show
- July 1: Musical shows and Eurovision Pride
Plaza de Pedro Zerolo Stage:
- June 28: Speeches, Pride proclamation and musical shows
- June 29-30: Various parties and shows
- July 1: More parties and shows
Plaza de España Stage:
- June 29: Performances by various artists like Álvaro Sola, Falete and Carlos Rodríguez Company
- June 30: Performances by Sofía Cristo, Fani, Amor Romeira, Natalia and Paulina Rubio
- July 1: Performances, contests and closing gala
Plaza del Rey Stage:
- June 28-29: Musical performances
- June 30: Performances and parties
- July 1: Musical performances and all-female DJ party